Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

Duct Tape Bow Rings and Cheetah Nails!!!!

I love to wear big accessories and I made these rings out of duct tape. They are so much fun to wear because everyone will look at them and try to figure out what its made out of! And then when you tell them DUCT TAPE, they are shocked! lol! The rings are very easy to make and super comfty, if a ring can be comfortable. Its very soft and doesn't pinch you, sometimes my bigger bows get in the way but I love it I say the bigger the better.


Ahhhhhhhhhh how I love Cheetah! I love Zebra too but I think my go to animal print just might be CHEETAH! So these nail and super fun and get tons of complements! oh and my ring is like this bone ring. My boyfriend bought it for me at a garage sale for a $1.00!!! Talk about a steal and super cute find! Anyway these nails are so easy.
  • Paint your base coat color any color you choose (I like white with fun bright colors)
  • Let that dry
  • Pick 3 to 4 other colors (Pastels, Neon, sparkly..etc)
  • Make Random dots on your nails (Its ok to be messy a little will look more like cheetah)
  • You need Sally Hansen's Nail pens (Walmart, I use black)
  • Make squiggly "C" shapes around the colored dots to make cheetah pattern
  • Let dry, about 15 min
  • Apply top coat!

DONE super cute cheetah nails! I love to do all types of fun things with my nails, if you have any suggestions let me know and I will do them and show you guys! I hope everyone has a great day and don't forget to wear your accessories with a big smile on your face. The bigger the accessory the bigger the smile!!!

xoxox, Hayley









3 comments:

  1. Great nails :)

    http://paznokcie-kamilkamilka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the bow rings made out of duct tape!! You should make a video on how to make them or show step-by-step photos!!:))))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice bow rings!:) if i tried to make one it would look like a kindergardener made it with their eyes closed!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete