Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving cupcakes!!!


So since I love to make cupcakes I decided to try and do Thanksgiving themed cupcakes this year! Let me tell you.... They were very fun to make but verrrrrrrrry time consuming!!! omgosh! I worked on the turkey cupcakes for almost 6 hours! My boyfriend Chase helped me by rolling all the caramels together. My mom helped me ice the cupcakes but i thought we were going to run out of icing cause she like to eat it! ( she has her own spoon so we keep in sanitary lol.)

The corn and the mashed potatos were a peice of cake they didnt take long at all and they were a hit at Thanksgiving. They tasted as good as they looked. I know its almost Christmas so i gotta come up with something for that too! yeah Happy cupcake day!
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment