Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SNOW DAY!!!

Well I woke up today to a freezing apartment! It was only 3 degrees out! Holy moly thats cold for Kansas! I think they said the windchill was like -20! So let me just show you why my apartment was so cold when I woke up!

There was snow IN THE APARTMENT!!!! Seriously what the heck! My boyfriend Chase called the apartment office and they said there was nothing they could do about it until the weather became warmer....hello by then we won't really need it! So I don't know what we are going to do maybe put a towel down for now.

Here I am in the car! I will just show you some of what I saw today on my drive to work!

See my weather thingy in my car! Its says 5!!!! Blah!

Look how far you can see in front of me! I just love how the snow looks being blown across road, it looks so pretty!

I got stuck behind the snow plow guy! I was kinda happy knowing that the road would be clear for me to drive on. We were going pretty slow!

This is how much the snow was blown up against the side wall of the highway! You can barely see it!

Even the porch at my Mom and Dad's were covered in snow! Can you see the shovel burried in the snow? what good is it there! LOL

I hope everyone has a good day and stays warm! Chase just got a call that he doesnt have to go in to work tonight! Yeah its a good night to cuddle on the couch with some hot chocolate and a good movie! I do have a few haircuts today, which I need to call and see if they are still coming out. I wouldnt want to drive all that way and not have them show up!

*I DO NOT CONDONE DRIVING AND TAKING PICS! I DO IT AT MY OWN RISK! PLEASE EVERYONE BE VERY CAREFUL IF DOING SO*

Have a great snowy day! Too cold to even go SLEADING!
XOXOXO
Hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment