Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Angry Bird Nails

OK so I guess I'm a little slow when it comes to finding out about games, because I guess Angry Birds has been out for a while and there are many different versions. Well I recently found the game while going thru some apps and I decided to try it out.... BAD decision, because now I'm obsessed with this game! I kill my phone battery constantly playing it and I get so frustrated when those damn pigs laugh at me when I can't smash them!!! AGHHHH! 
And as all of you know I'm also somewhat obsessed with YouTube and I love watching nail tutorials and I love makeup ones too. One of the girls that I subscribe to is IHaveACupcake and she does the coolest nails. So thanks to her she helped me see how to do Angry bird nails.
Here is one hand that I did. I painted the pigs too!

Here's the other hand with the rest of the characters.
It was pretty hard to do. And very time consuming!! But it was so worth it...I loved them and I got a lot of compliments on them. Having the birds painted on my nails DID NOT aid in helping me beat any levels easier!!! Darn it!!!! I have downloaded every version that is available so I will be entertained for quite some time!!!

xoxox
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment