Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Awesome New Nail Polish


I can't say enough about this nail polish!!! It's new to the market and only avaliable at CosmoProf at the moment. You do have to be a licensed cosmologist to get it, but you may be able to buy it from your local stylist if you have a CosmoProf in your area. There are 78 shades so far, most of them are creams but there is an array of frosts, glitters, and shimmers.


"Step in my Blade"
Pretty blueish shimmery grey almost like slate blue
Venique named most of there shades based off shoes. They surveyed women and 75% said that shoes were their number one accessory! 2/3rds of that 75% said that Nail polish was there second choice in accessories. There newest collection is Jimmy Who "Step in my Blade" is a part of the collection. I got two other colors from the regular line up of nail polishes


"Rainy Day Boots"
Fun grass green St. Patricks day is around the corner

"Funky Wedge"
A really deep shimmery red
I painted my toes with "Funky Wedge" Each nail polish has a special top coat that contains Sil-Tek, a silicone-based ingredient that creates flexibility so your polish won't chip or crack. Your nails expand when they are wet and contract when they are dry. Being a hairstylist my hand are constantly in water so I'm excited to see how long this lasts. I can't stand chipped nails. Each polish also contains Diamond Dust in the top coat so it makes it extra shiny. I would say you should still use a top coat just to seal it, but try it with and try it without to see which is better. The dry time is about 10 mins which is normal for nail polish. If you guys would actually like me to swatch them on my nails so you can see what they look like let me know and I will put the swatches up on here for you to see.

Completely obsessed with nail polish
xoxo
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment